Halloween is one of my favorite holidays- which is odd because I haven't done anything to actually celebrate it in years. I haven't been out trick-or-treating since grade 7 and I am not particularly fond of dressing up for school or work and I avoid Halloween parties and socials like the plague. However, I do enjoy decorating for Halloween, and this year, since I have a place of my own, I started my decorating pretty darn early (around the end of September!). I have even gone so far as to start naming my Halloween figurines....there is Hazel the witch nightlight, Jasper the flickering counter top ghost, Jack the pumpkin lantern and so on. Thus you can imagine my excitement when I received 2 pounds of sour soothers and sour patch kids, in addition to some Halloween artwork, in the mail from my friend Danielle. Obviously the only thing to do with the artwork (probably done at the day care where she works) was to decorate the fridge!
| Danielle's coloring is certainly improving with age! |
It is perfect and I love it. It definitely made my Halloween decorating feel complete! I am looking forward to turning on all my Halloween lights, sitting back, and watching some classic Halloween cartoons! I feel obligated to share these cartoons with everyone because they hold such good memories for me and remind me of past Halloween's spent with my family watching these and loving every minute of it. These cartoons are awesome no matter what your age is, I promise!
I hope everyone enjoys these cartoons and has a spooktacular Halloween!